Microchip the kids.
And then they can be monitored from the office via computer screen. Attendance need not be taken.
Kid lost in a cornfield? No problem.... no need for bloodhounds. Too much upkeep.
Wondering if your teenager is where she says she is? Yeah, try to dig that CHIP out of your shoulder little Missy.....
F :)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
September
(12)
- I ran across this...
- What is a " Miche " bag?
- Ride cancelled:(
- I am going on a ride to Rochester.
- I get a kick out of Dan.
- New technology coming in YOUR lifetime!
- My baby will be 24 yrs. old in 10 minutes.
- Arrest me.
- Song Title Game
- Mmmmm this looks GOOD!
- I'll admit it.
- I've had all SUMMER? And I rebel NOW??!!
-
▼
September
(12)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment