Num Num.
Our tomatoes are about done.... but our neighbor has some ripening. The crust sounds DELICIOUS!
Flash!
And THIS!!!! Will be cooked this week!!!!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
September
(12)
- I ran across this...
- What is a " Miche " bag?
- Ride cancelled:(
- I am going on a ride to Rochester.
- I get a kick out of Dan.
- New technology coming in YOUR lifetime!
- My baby will be 24 yrs. old in 10 minutes.
- Arrest me.
- Song Title Game
- Mmmmm this looks GOOD!
- I'll admit it.
- I've had all SUMMER? And I rebel NOW??!!
-
▼
September
(12)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment