My husband Dan is not a compulsive shopper; not by a reeeeeeal long shot. His idea of the perfect present is something practical like the new set of tires I will be getting for my car for Christmas this year. Or the classic "I got something we both can use" which inevitably is something like a power auger for drilling holes in the ice for ice fishing or a rifle or a set of pots and pans.
But today he spent $60 dollars on a pair of snowshoes for Connor. I think that is very endearing. And I am now especially looking forward to snowshoeing with the fam again this Christmas! Everyone will be home!!!
F
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Year in Review
- Fourth alternate and a couch full of girls and one...
- 'Twas the night before Christmas
- You know you're getting older when....
- I've got a student story for you.
- A weak moment for Grandpa.
- We made it... there AND back!
- Over the river and through the woods
- I want to eat:
- Hungry bear!
- Beautiful sunny day.
-
▼
December
(11)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment