You THINK about ... no I mean you really THINK about that slick icy spot because you KNOW that your bones are not as strong as they used to be.
You DON'T think about having that second beer because either a) the top button of your trousers is about to pop off or b) you really don't feel like getting up to pee in the next half hour.
You wonder if you have that peach fuzz on your face that you always used to noticed on "older" women.
You are conscious of the amount of hair on your head that falls out when you comb it and you wonder if those particular follicles will ever give birth to another strand.
You realize that it is TRUE that it is much harder to maintain muscle mass as you age.
You look at 30 year old women and think that they are really "cute".
You have hemorrhoid cream, diarrhea medicine, aleve, and an AARP membership card in your desk drawer.
That is all for now.
Flash.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Year in Review
- Fourth alternate and a couch full of girls and one...
- 'Twas the night before Christmas
- You know you're getting older when....
- I've got a student story for you.
- A weak moment for Grandpa.
- We made it... there AND back!
- Over the river and through the woods
- I want to eat:
- Hungry bear!
- Beautiful sunny day.
-
▼
December
(11)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment