I have worn them before with a corduroy , rusty colored brown skirt but never had anyone comment on the outfit. Since it def was outside my normal attire I took this as a negative thing.
I love Kat's look of leggings , boots and overshirt but am not sure that I can pull that off. So here are the boots. They are a perfect fit & very comfortable to wear.
So what do I want from my few blogger buds? Advice. Suggestions. Maybe even picts. you've pulled off the internet. Do you have the perfect shirt in your closet you would be willing to let me try ( I am a 14).
I do not currently have leggings but have worn them before & would be willing to buy some . I have "tights" grey, black & brown. Opaque but they are not comfortable. Too tight. It is tights I have worn under these boots in the past.
Can I wear black boots with brown? Maybe it was the brown skirt ( and long brwonish sweater I wore over top) that was a faupa ( sp. I know).
HELP! What can I wear these beautiful boots with?
Flash... fashion challenged ; seeking help.


Oh. If you are wondering how high up on my leg they come here is a pict. Home alone... self portrait....


2 comments:
Since I am quite fashion challenged myself...I literally go with what I like and pray to God that I don't look like a fool. I am horrible at putting outfits together. I look at the manikins in the store and take their outfits. I might be of some help if I were standing in your closet though...if nothing else, bring in a few things, skirts and shirts and we can piece something together.
aaaaaaaaaaaaawk. There's no hope in my closet. I'll bite the bullet one day & wear them.... just try not to laugh!
Flash!
Post a Comment