Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Darn you Danielle.

Have you been reading this the whole time? Remember how you could find me WHEREVER I was in the district subbing? I shouldn't have been surprised you've kept up with this...

One time, when I was subbing for Mr. Boatz waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up in the farthest corner of Tech's old wing a guy came into the classroom and said, "Are you Mary Housman Meyer " :yes:.. Do you have a daughter named Danielle? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. " Well you have a phone call down the hall" ........... I'm sure that it was very important!

Love you Elsie..... everything about you....

Yo Ma ma:)

2 comments:

Elsie Adams said...

My phone calls were always urgent! Locked out of the house, Jessica hurt herself somehow, etc. etc.

Love you too Mama.

Mary said...

whatEVER!!!!! Oh. Those things DID happen............

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.