Cooking off the first 25 gallons. I'll be going out with him later to collect sap so will post another slide show later. Here is how it ( and many things work):
1) Dan comes up with plan.
2) Dan follows through with plan.
3) Mary documents plan.
4) Dan does all the work.
5) Mary reaps the benefits of the fruits of his labor ( is THAT in the bible?)
6) Mary stays healthy and brings home some money.
Mary is happy. Dan is happy. Buster is a wreck... as usual.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment