Christ. Yes, I said CHRIST! And I mean it. GOD Mom. Jesus H. Christ. You want me to wear WHAT to the Puckett reunion? Do you REMEMBER putting me in frilly little dresses and patent leather shoes?
I'll post a picture later. I have to go into a deep meditative state first.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(113)
-
▼
August
(18)
- I lost Jessica's keys.
- There is just no giving up in this family.
- Are you serious mother II
- Are you SERIOUS Mother?!!!
- Funny ... Earth Q related...from LDS
- Flash died on me.
- Jess went to her 6th wedding this year.
- Bike time!
- Going to Rochester.
- An email from me to a colleague and to youse guys ...
- You really need to see this.
- Munsinger Garden WOW Ride.
- Corn day!!!
- My very smart husband's saying of the morning....
- This morning's fishing journey.
- Letter of recommendation...& pict of Grace & Jessica
- Nice bunch of fish.
- Dan got a job.
-
▼
August
(18)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment