What a beautiful day for a group ride!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(113)
-
▼
August
(18)
- I lost Jessica's keys.
- There is just no giving up in this family.
- Are you serious mother II
- Are you SERIOUS Mother?!!!
- Funny ... Earth Q related...from LDS
- Flash died on me.
- Jess went to her 6th wedding this year.
- Bike time!
- Going to Rochester.
- An email from me to a colleague and to youse guys ...
- You really need to see this.
- Munsinger Garden WOW Ride.
- Corn day!!!
- My very smart husband's saying of the morning....
- This morning's fishing journey.
- Letter of recommendation...& pict of Grace & Jessica
- Nice bunch of fish.
- Dan got a job.
-
▼
August
(18)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
And you didn't stop to see me?
Post a Comment