Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An email from me to a colleague and to youse guys too!

" It just goes to show (and don't ever, ever forget this) that we teachers truly DO keep students at the heart of all that matters in regard to their education. It is just in our nature. We are not "above " anyone because of this tendency but it is what makes us true professionals in this field called education. There will be some who may nearly convince you or convince others around you otherwise, but never forget that you deserve the recognition, the compensation and the union representation for the good works that you do for the youth of this country. Lord knows, the respect that you get in return for that same hard work will ALWAYS fall short and unfortunately THAT you will be able to count on as well. "

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.