Thursday, July 5, 2012

I am reading!!

It has been a few years since I have read three books one right after the other. I first read Queen Of The Road, a true story about two psychologists who took a year to travel the United States in a converted bus, the second, A Novel Pope Joan, classified as historical fiction but is more fiction and wishful thinking on the historical part but the fiction part made it a good read and I am half way through The Deep End of the Ocean....and my interest is peaked. I think I got lucky with the books that were just laying around the house!

What else can one do on such hot days other than read , clean, organize I say. Hopefully the heat will break ( it is supposed to tomorrow) and I will finish this last book and get back outside. I have things to do. Dan gave me a 2600PSI gas power sprayer for Mother's Day ( I requested one)  and I have gone through two , one gallon tanks of gas already. The deck, driveway and sidewalks are sighing in relief with the shedding of scum , mold, algae and God knows what else has been growing on them poor things.

Well back to my book. I don't want it to keep me from my power sprayer tomorrow.

M


2 comments:

Holly said...

I loved the Deep End of the Ocean!!!!!

Andrea T said...

I loved Queen of the Road!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.