The book: Children of Jihad by Jared Cohen. Check it out on Amazon & if you'de like to read it, don't buy it. You can have mine when I'm done. So far it's pretty intriguing mostly because when Jared speaks to the youth of Iran in 2004 it is like a foreshadowing of their uprising just recently in this past Iranian "election".
The observation: EDIT. Our two youngest are very different :)
The question: Now that they are both at home together I soooooo want to dig out the 300$ + tent I bought over ten years ago & prove to them that when they promised to take good care of it, they didn't. Should I?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
July
(20)
- I ate all the cherries ... ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!
- BUT!!!!!
- So yeah.
- PS
- Yeah I've been gone.
- Thirty Three years of bliss?
- Jessica is a bad girl!
- Danielle is going home waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
- I posted my first poll.
- Things that I did this weekend... I know it isn't ...
- Is it 4:00 yet?
- I am so excited!!
- Our Garden 2009
- A book to share, an observation & a question.
- The Jacksons are so poor
- THANK YOU GOD!!!!!
- Dear God,
- Just in Time for the Fourth.
- Other news.
- Happy Birthday America!!
-
▼
July
(20)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment