Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday America!!

I realize I'm a few days early but this special day is already on our minds. We will be leaving for Adair, Iowa tomorrow to spend the weekend with my parents aka Mom and Bill.

Dan & I will be bringing the Turkey fryer & fish for a fish fry on Saturday for super. My step- brothers Craig & Shane will be there as well along with their respective spouses.

Adair is a quaint little town in western Iowa & I always look forward to a visit especially over a holiday with a parade. Nothing beats a Fourth of July parade in a rural community where the biggest tractor in the county is the biggest attraction!


No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.