Dan & I are going to Fleet Farm & then Cub Foods!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
July
(20)
- I ate all the cherries ... ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!
- BUT!!!!!
- So yeah.
- PS
- Yeah I've been gone.
- Thirty Three years of bliss?
- Jessica is a bad girl!
- Danielle is going home waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
- I posted my first poll.
- Things that I did this weekend... I know it isn't ...
- Is it 4:00 yet?
- I am so excited!!
- Our Garden 2009
- A book to share, an observation & a question.
- The Jacksons are so poor
- THANK YOU GOD!!!!!
- Dear God,
- Just in Time for the Fourth.
- Other news.
- Happy Birthday America!!
-
▼
July
(20)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

3 comments:
I love Fleet Farm! They have the best deal on snacks!
I like the smell of tires. It is a real mood lifter.
At least you're easy to please...
Post a Comment