Monday, July 6, 2009

Dear God,

Thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon Dan & I. We are eternally grateful for our health & the millions of other things, big & small, that we enjoy & sometimes take for granted.

God, please, in this busy summer when so many (including us) are having fun, pigging out & in general celebrating life, bless those who are less fortunate.

Of course , God, I cannot fool you and so you know that I am asking you for something. Please, tomorrow , especially watch over and give a boost of you kind goodness & energy to my step father and his daughter- in- law who are both facing monumental possible life altering health issues that their respective doctors will be looking into.

And, God, whatever happens, please be with all of us, especially my Mom & Shane, as they go through this together with the person they chose to spend the rest of their lives with.

Thanks,

Mary, Dan & Buster

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.