We are going Up Nort. We will be staying at the Whispering Pines Motel in Cass Lake tomorrow night. It costs 50$ CASH per night to stay there. There are a total of 8 units. I asked, "Will you take a credit card?". She said, "No. We are only taking cash at this time".
They DO take dogs.
This will be a much different experience than the all - expense paid, 5 night stay I had at the Holiday Inn- River Center in July.
Flash.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
August
(20)
- One of the annoying things about getting ready for...
- I am crabby too.
- Now ain't that the truth!!
- Beginning of school analogy. NOT for the weak of h...
- Staerns County fun.
- Trivia goons.
- Happy Dance for Andrea!!!!
- Apparently I know my dogs better than my beer.
- Just give me a *F'n Bud
- Iced Latte
- Hello and Good Evening.
- The netbook sucked.
- The Whispering Pines didn't work out.
- Dan & I are leaving.
- cramped places
- Waiting for a Netbook!!!
- On a lighter note...
- Dream
- Danielle ran her first triathalon.
- I think these vids are funny. That is all.
-
▼
August
(20)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
Have fun and be safe.
Post a Comment