Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hi Ben.

Hello there Ben!!!

Just want to say Hi & tell you that you are THE luckiest baby in recent history. I have known your Mom & Dad for quite some time now and consider them to be smart, funny, fun, creative & quirky. The funny, fun & creative portions of their personalities will become apparent to you quite soon. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet that your synapses have already begun to connect themselves to align themselves along these lines.

Now that leaves the definition or at least my interpretation of "quirky".

Your Dad's quirkiness includes such things as a complete & dramatic wardrobe change in the spring & index fingers that reflect the colors of the rainbow. He may , in fact, be from over the rainbow or maybe from Kansas. I'm not sure, but I have seen him click his heels ( or was that do the splits) on occasion.

Your Mom is a FANTASTIC teacher but she does have a few quirks herself. She does not like birds. I think she may appreciate birds, but she is not a fan of their wings and is NOT impressed with their ability to fly. She would probably LOVE penguins!!! Speaking of being a fan, she is a fan of the Minnesota Twins. I have seen her go so far as to wear T shirts in honor of the ones who perform well!! & Ben's Mom = Lists.

That's it, Ben. You have created quite a stir around here & we are all just so happy for you and your new family. Keep truckin' and suckin'!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you,

Mary, one of you parent's teacher friends :)

3 comments:

Kat said...

VERY cute Mary! I know that Ben will enjoy that.

Holly said...

What Kat said......

TelegaWoman said...

Hi Mary!

Love,
Ben

:)

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.