Sunday, September 13, 2009

My "issue" with hockey.



I LOVE to watch hockey. I am so grateful that Jeff Vizenor chose to coach the first HS girls hockey team (the Icebreakers) in St. Cloud. I'm grateful because that is how Jessica who was in 5th grade at the time became interested in the sport, asked for a pair of skates & well, the rest is history. Playing hockey has been a big part of her life ever since.

But look at this crap I just came home to on my deck!!! I can only assume that all of this has been stuffed in a corner in my basement since last May & this is Jessica's lame attempt to air it out on this humid day for the coming season.

Not only do I now know I need to disinfect wherever that stuff was sitting in the basement, I am reminded that I will have to remind Jess to make sure that she airs it out between games.

Do you REMEMBER going to the doctor last winter Jessica because you had a rash all over your body that itched? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Mary- that is hilarious! I can just picture your face!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.