Friday, October 9, 2009

I didn't shoot the deputy.

I didn't even call the sheriff. But one showed up. side note....F'n Gomez is a pussy....

I bought another motorcycle. A 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 500. It ain't perfect (been dropped/both sides) but what a deal. $1800 in cash & only 4000 miles on it. BUT there was just a sliiiiiiiiight problem with the title. The seller did a switcheroo on me when we met at the new DMV by Fleetfarm . side note....Ha. Damn Yankees. Foul ball. Hope you choke on your damn sunflower seeds

Anyway, I signed everything at the DMV but the seller had done some white-out on the title & there was some question by the folks behind the counter whether or not the paper work would go through. If it won't, I will have to deal with a third party who previously owned the motorcycle side note....If I were a guy I would say "suck my dick 'ya damn Yankees and whom I've never met, and have no idea how I would get ahold of.

So. When the seller, who really didn't have title, drove the bike to our house, wife following... 3 kids in the car, I met him outside and I said,"Troy, you're not going to like this but I can't pay for the bike until I have the title in my hand.".

Holy balls. What a mess. Wife calls the Sheriff. Troy/wife start screaming at each other, Dan starts to step in (been there, done that), I told Dan to stand back, I can take care of this......

It takes the sheriff 35 minutes to get here!!!! After going back & forth from Troy to me several times, paper work from the DMV in his hand, the sheriff finally reassured me that he could find the third party if he needed to (if the title were in limbo...will find that out within 8 weeks) & so after Dan slyly slipped the cash into my hands after he saw things were on the up and up, I counted out the 18 $100 bills into Troy's hand and said "Bye...have a nice evening".

Cripe. That's the most entertainment I've had in months. Course, I lead a relatively boring life.

GO TWINS!!!

FlashG Vulcan lover

ps. Sheriff ran the VIN#.... at least I won't be riding a HOT motorcycle!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

YOU ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS! Love the side notes....

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.