Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last vaca. post./ Traveling Quilt

The picts:

1) Example pillows for Holly.

2) The 6 coasters Danielle made for and gave to me for Christmas. They were made by using a process called "glass fusion" one of the classes they offer at her place of work in Denver. D & L Glass. I LOVE THEM!!!!

3) Traveling quilt "All Around the Neighborhood" made by my Mom. Just arrived in the mail from my sister, Donna, yesterday. It won a blue ribbon in the 2001 Iowa State Fair.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I'm looking forward to getting back to work in 2010!!

FlashG!!!!!!






1 comment:

TelegaWoman said...

I'm glad SOMEONE is ready to go back to work. :)

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.