I just came home from school and bit everyone's head off. I had to call a few parents and our phone, which has been acting up lately, just quit working in the middle of a conversation.
Uh yeah. I have retreated to the bedroom hoping and praying no one comes in here and gives me a what for.
Yikes!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
January
(15)
- CRAZY Housmans!!!
- First time leaving has sunk in.
- Out O the blue:
- Clinton Bush Haiti Fund | Home
- EDIT...I would hide my face too if
- Cute.
- Woooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
- 4th birthday...... OOPS!!!
- Principles: When are they worth fighting for?
- Star Wars & Ironman.
- Liked this.
- Last vaca. post./ Traveling Quilt
- Don't it make 'ya just darned 'ole proud????
- WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY POST?!!!
- Today's activities.
-
▼
January
(15)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
That's why I don't call parents at home...even though I probably should spend more time doing it. If I started it at home though, I think things would get out of control.
We all need to unleash the fury every now and then. :)
Post a Comment