Monday, February 1, 2010

Posts/ emails from Jessica

On my Facebook wall Saturday:

MOM, I MET TWO OLYMPIANS TONIGHT. It was crazy! I got a pic with them. Curling players who got bronze last time.


Her status this am:: Jessica Meyer would like to repeat last night for many reasons... learning how to curl at the curling club, watching the Bulldogs win, meeting 2 curling Olympians, dancing the night away at gmas, and coming home to Kings of Leon and pizza with good friends.... Could it get any better?

In my Inbox this am: Subject.. Interview (yeah my heart stopped with this one... still holding our breath for PT school)

So in my women's health issues class I need to interview you about my birth. I know it's a bit strange, but if you want strange you should come to this class. It's...interesting. Anyway, if you could write a little blurb on "what went down" when I was born that would be great. It's due tues at 6pm.

Some things to ponder...
what time was it?
how long in labor?
how long in hospital?
any drugs/meds taken (epidural?)
you didn't know if I was a b or g right?
Where were D and J?
was dad in room?

Thanks!


Facebook is awesome. F

So, I just read Dan my "fake interview" that I sent to Jessica. She will wake up this morning to something to smile about... at least Dan laughed:

Just for your freaky teach:

Yeah, my Mom thought I was a boy, but I was a girl & that sent her over the edge. My Mom wound up in the psych ward, my Dad cheated on my Mom with another woman, she got prego with a boy, my Mom attempted to shoot my Dad but missed.

After learning to aim properly by trying curling, she was readmitted to the prison psych ward where her illigitimate son was ( he thought he was a girl) & they both took up curling. They won the prison curling championship together. When they were let out of prison my Dad stole their trophy & has been in jail ever since.

M

1 comment:

Holly said...

Damn. You are freaking hilarious.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.