Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Connorisms:

1)Casual conversation

Me: Connor, do you think that your mom is pretty?

Connor: long pause. Well, my DAD thinks she's pretty.

Me: Does your Dad tell your Mom thats she is pretty?

Connor: Wellll SOMETIMES he tells her that she is pretty.

Jamie glowed as if a wonderful prince had just complemented her. pretty cute :)

2)While looking at their collection of movies to decide which one to watch

Me: Hey Connor! We have the movie Transformers!

Connor: Wellllllllllll. My parents won't let me watch Transformers. I am too young. Long pause... but I can PLAY with transformers. I am old enough for that but I have to wait until I am OLDER to watch Transformers.

3) While he was sitting in his car seat ready to go home after their visit.

Me: I love you Connor. You are a good boy. I especially like how you say please and thank you.

Connor: Welllllllllllll I don't ALWAYS remember to say that. But everybody makes mistakes SOMETIMES.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love it!!!! Kids say the best things! I wish I was better about writing them down when my kids say them!

Surfa,
Holly

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.