Thursday, July 15, 2010

Damn that Jody Voigt!

The email I sent to Jody this morn. should explain:

Jody:
I am teaching summer school 'ya know. Because Dan is helping you today, the following very, very dire consequences have happened this am :

1) The toilet nearly overflowed.
2) I had no milk for my cereal.
Dan would have noticed both of the above situations yesterday & remedied them had he not been thinking about.................. ahem "WORKING".

3) Dan makes my lunch... every day. Today's lunch was CRAP.What... FROZEN strawberries with no cottage cheese OR yogurt? What is up with THAT?
4) No supper will be made when I get home. Dan said "Well there's leftover venison" YEAH!!! From TWO DAYS AGO!! I'll be stopping at Subway.

So just an FYI. Don't get any funny ideas. I've gotten used to my "man" being HOME!!!!!!

Your friend :)

Mary

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love your blog! Makes me laugh out loud!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.