Monday, November 22, 2010

Equal time for Danielle.



My Danielle. I miss her so much and can't wait to see her at Christmas time. Depending upon each others mood(s), we can stand each others company for anywhere from one hour up to several days. Dan always says that we are alike. I hate to admit that because she can be hard to get along with. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle is our artisan. She's funky, cool, creative, mellow and thoughtful. Dan used to always choose Danielle to go along with him to Christmas shop for all of the rest of us because she had a knack for picking out just the right present.

Danielle has a good sense of humor & laughs easily. She has a laugh that makes you smile.

She is NOT a morning person & when she first gets out of bed, her hair will be everywhere, she will likely have on a combination of clothing where her pants are at the very top of her skinny butt, skewed to one side & her shirt will be just under her belly button and she won't adjust them for anyone, anyhow so deal.


Here is the website where she works: and their facebook page.
Danielle takes most of the classes that are offered.. she just learned how to blow glass. Here is that pict. She posted it this week.


I miss my Danielle & can't wait to see her. Meow. ( This is how D signs off)

Flash!

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.