Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need to post more in November.

It is officially a goal. It shouldn't be hard seeing as how I will be hiding out in the science prep room while Aron teaches but I'll start now.

Dan got home around 2 pm. Jess walked in the door about 10 minutes after that... the same thing happened last weekend.........weird.


I ate half baked brownies a minute ago. Jessica made them.

The things I had to take off the bed to make room for Dan: a plate, a kitchen towel & 2 paper towels; all of which were necessary while eating a grilled cheese sandwich in bed last night.

I feel like a pig... because I have been eating like one especially this week. My middle name is currently MSG. It will take two weeks of Dan's cooking to flush my system of toxic substances. My house is poisonous right now.

I only have to get up early for 3 days next week. That makes me feel happy. Really happy.

The Meyer girls thought that it was our turn for Thanksgiving this year....NOT!!!

One of Dan's sisters left a message on the machine on Tuesday night asking what she should bring. I never returned her call. She called again tonight & asked for Dan. Dan told her that he had heard that there was some sort of a newly designed schedule for such things but he was not aware that it was our (his) turn & that he would need more notice than this. HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Like I said, I will only have to get up early three days this week. Yo. And if Dan had agreed to host Thanksgiving? I would have stayed at the local Super 8, picked up Taco Johns, and watched cable TV. I have issues. For sure.

I'd like to end on a more positive note, but from my point of view, this is a positive note.

Flash!

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.