Friday, November 19, 2010

I want to....

** make paper and send our Christmas card/ letter out on it some day.

** collect pussy willows, burdock & other dried wild vegetation ( bittersweet!!) & display it in my house some day.


** make home made jelly again... especially choke cherry or pin cherry jelly.

** can apple pie filling again.

** make pie crust from scratch again.

** volunteer and have fun making people happy & smile.

** foster dogs. Maybe cats. No rodents. Yuck. Dan is afraid of rodents anyway (ha ha ha ha TRUE!!!!)

** shovel my own sidewalk again.

** make a quincy hut in my yard & sleep in it overnight when it is just above freezing.

** hike part of the Superior Tail with just Jessica or just Danielle or just Jamie.

** snowshoe down trails on our property that I have helped cut..& do it during a moonlit night.

** feel free, carefree, experience no worries & do all of the above at the same time.


I am an idealist.... but I believe it will come to be.:)

Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.