Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I ate all the cherries ... ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!

I ate probably half a pound of cherries IN BED last night while Dan & Jessica were fishing for crappies on Carnelian Lake. The cherries were delicious.

Now you may be wondering why this is noteworthy & worth blogging about, so let me explain.

I looked in the fridge last night to get something to eat, saw the bag of cherries & thought to myself that eating the rest of those cherries would really be a bit selfish. But while I was gazing at those cherries, I felt a very strange, burning sensation in my back pocket from the charge card I had just used to charge $1085 to buy Jessica a $1085 ( did I mention that it was $1085?) lap top for school.

I ate all the cherries. And when Dan told me this morning that the first thing that Jessica did when she got back from fishing last night was look in the refrigerator for those cherries, I have to admit that I was glad that I had been the one to eat all the cherries.

So much for love and nurturing. I'm about empty.

M

M

3 comments:

Holly said...

I think I would have done the exact thing you did. And now I'm going to go eat the rest of my cherries...I have a bag o' bings in the fridge.

Holly said...

BTW....My sister loves reading your blog.

Kat said...

I TOTALLY would have eaten the cherries too. In fact, I did eat about 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag myself yesterday. They're like deep red delicious treasure.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.