Friday, July 17, 2009

Thirty Three years of bliss?


Thirty three years ago today Dan & I were married. It hasn't all been bliss, that's for sure, but as I told Dan this morning as we took a nice walk on the Meyer farm, If I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing. And that is the truth.

Dan surprised me with this lovely dinner tonight. I am a lucky woman but he is a lucky guy too. That is what makes 33 years of not all bliss worth it.

Mary :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Mary! 33 years is a major deal....you two should be very proud!!!! I think the fact that you see that BOTH of you are lucky is the key......

Kat said...

Dido to what Holly said...and that dinner looks really yummy!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.