I see Lori Flint , my magic fingers masseuse tomorrow to get a better idea of just what I pulled, but judging from how much less pain I am experiencing I'm pretty sure recovery will be quick.
This was a true wake-up call. I'll be focusing on strengthening my core the rest of the summer.... no excuses. Soooooooooo relieved!!!
FLASHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(113)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Calling ANDREA!!!!!
- Lists!
- Very good short story.
- More intense than I thought.
- Want to Hear Maryjo?
- FAVORITE quote for the "years"!!!
- I snuck a ride in!!!
- I should be doing something more productive.
- I feel like I'm playing house!
- Cool Blog........
- Back is better!
- Two read books a disappointment!
- Discourageing or inspiring?
-
▼
July
(13)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
If I won the lottery I would have a massage every week! It makes me feel like a million bucks! Glad you are on the road to recovery.
Post a Comment