Monday, July 4, 2011

Two read books a disappointment!

The Girl's Guide To Hunting And Fishing &

The Stone Diaries


both started out great. Both held my interest through the first two thirds of the book, then they dropped my interest like a rock in a lake.

I'll try Deception Point, The girl With The Dragon Tattoo, About Schmidt or The Eight next.

That is after Dan & I go take a walk.

M

4 comments:

Kat said...

Josh loved Deception Point.

Mary said...

Cool. That's what I'll start with! Thanks Kat!

Anonymous said...

LOVED deception point. LOVED The Eight. LOVED the girl with the dragon... And About schmidt, I didn't know it was a book--but the movie was a freakin' hoot! Wuv you May-wy!

Mary said...

hmmmmmm. I have a STALKER!!!! I'm guessing Sarah K. but I have a hard time hearing Sarah K. say "it was a hoot"..... hmmmmm head scratcher:) MORE HINTS!!!!!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.