I have to tell you about my motorcycle ride to Wilmar yesterday but first I want to tell you what I just bought at Cashwise:
1) Small bottle of citrus flavored vodka
2) Small bottle of white rum.
3) Lemonade.
4) Six limes (they were 2/$1.00).
5) Club soda.
6) Fresh mint leaves.
If you have any specific suggestions for recipes ( I have some ) or ways to mix a drink... just comment. I am blogging BEFORE I mix a drink:)
Ok. Yesterday the group above met in Clearwater to go to Wilmar to visit a woman who belonged to WOW for many years. She was diagnosed with cervical cancer & is in a nursing home. TWO things ( or revelations) were more intense than I had anticipated... actually three make that four:
1) It was more sad than I thought.
2) When facing certain death acceptance truly is a gift.
3) Even strangers can bring a ray of light to a dark situation and don't ever forget it.
4) My back took a beating and I didn't realize it at the time. I really, really hurt right now... thus...a drink..a DRINK! not yet Mary... it is way too far from bedtime. patience.
M
ps.
The motorcycle we are all behind is FlashG!


No comments:
Post a Comment