Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kids.

First.... CNC situation is under control. Lisa has rallied & has good friends ( whom she trusts) helping with details. They had a will. Lisa is hoping to get out from under the properties ( sell out) & find a small condo near her doctors.

1) Danielle has a kidney stone. She has been experiencing pain & discomfort for a few months. Several things had happened simultaneously to confuse what was going on. 1) they moved. 2) they hiked down the grand canyon & back & drank some H2O from the CO river 3) She started using the Nuva ring for BC. 4) She had a UTI that cleared up.

I always know something is up with D when she calls me. She never calls just to chat... so this is a bit of a relief of sorts. One of her friends had convinced her to go on a crazy diet to quel the symptoms & she lost about 10 lbs. So when she was here in July for that wedding she really scared me. As a matter of fact, the reason I never posted any picts. was because she is scary skinny. She's off the diet & sees the urologist next week. Hope it is the stone causing her symptoms.

2) Jess is crazy writing essays for PT school. Her writing test score was good. It amazes me that she does not recognize traits in herself that make her a great candidate. Things like determined, persevere, confident etc. escape her. I think not making the first round of choices kicked her in the ass a bit. I see it making her stronger. I think she is beginning to see it now too when I critique her essays and believe it!!! Which is all that really matters.

I had a weird dream last night.... that Jess got pregnant and that Matt was lazay fair about her continuing to pursue her dreams. It pissed me off.

Let me tell you, if she is not accepted somewhere, it will definitely NOT be for lack of TRYING!!!! Which also, in my opinion, is all that matters. Do your best. And that is all anyone can ask.

Side note..... I told her to take a shower yesterday.... she stinks from being in the "zone". ha ha.

3) Jamie.... getting ready for Hawaii!!!! WOOT!! The kids are looking forward to what J & R call "Camp Grandparents". Cheryl/ George down there T- F. Dan & I F- T. George & Chryl T- whenever they get home.


I've been working on school stuff & realize that somehow we have all gained an extra work load. THREE preps. E3, Reg class, Honors class. Thanks.

Later,

Flash.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.