you get a new computer, lose ALL of your meticulously organized bookmarks for school - related sites & the first thing you panic about is your motorcycle forums. :)
Damn. I'm fricking proud of myself right now.
Flash!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
August
(22)
- You know your priorities are straight when...
- Gracisms
- I will be making Moussaka
- "Technical Writing" at its finest.
- The poll above is for the following ? :
- My Dayelle looking better!
- While I'm thinking of it...
- We're back:)
- The most precious thing.
- Camp Grandparent has BEGUN!!!
- So HOW wrong is this?
- Fried eggplant from the garden tonight!!!
- Kids.
- Is this funny or WHAT?!!
- I'm sorry. Pioneer woman ..again.
- Today's post is about
- Pioneer Woman is on the Today Show!!!
- There is nothing like Dog the Bounty Hunter
- First off. Thanks Marohl!!! You hot too!
- Some of you
- Dan & I have a hot date.
- Heat sucks.
-
▼
August
(22)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment