Something's up in snoidsville.
Welcome to Snoidsville, home of the Super G's & Subsnoids.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
"Technical Writing" at its finest.
Luke Miller needs to incorporate this into his curriculum :)
Someone knows how to wear high heels :)
Flash!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(113)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(165)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(22)
You know your priorities are straight when...
Gracisms
I will be making Moussaka
"Technical Writing" at its finest.
The poll above is for the following ? :
My Dayelle looking better!
While I'm thinking of it...
We're back:)
The most precious thing.
Camp Grandparent has BEGUN!!!
So HOW wrong is this?
Fried eggplant from the garden tonight!!!
Kids.
Is this funny or WHAT?!!
I'm sorry. Pioneer woman ..again.
Today's post is about
Pioneer Woman is on the Today Show!!!
There is nothing like Dog the Bounty Hunter
First off. Thanks Marohl!!! You hot too!
Some of you
Dan & I have a hot date.
Heat sucks.
►
July
(22)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(127)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(5)
►
2008
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Mary
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment