Friday, August 20, 2010

The most precious thing.

Just happened. There is a bedtime routine in this house. Two books for Grace at 7:30
( we're a little late) & the same for Connor but at 8:30.

For Grace.... you have to lay on the floor by her little bed & she holds your hand for a little while. I tell you, that little hand in mine with Enya playing in the background about melted this tough old broad into a puddle of butter.

Sometimes it takes just a split second to set the world right again.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I hear ya Mary. They are the sweetest things on Earth.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.