Monday, August 23, 2010

We're back:)

Connor and Grace were soooo good. It was nice to have Jessica with us too. We went to The House of Bounce where they have these HUGE blown up things to jump on. Jess had to go in after them to find them a couple of times.

Jamie & Ryan just hooked up skype ( webcam?) so are able to talk to the kids, although the connection wasn't always the best. They are having fun in Hawaii ... who wouldn't?

George & Cheryl got into Rochester about 6:00 last night. The 4 of us ( Jess went home yesterday) stayed up until 11 or so last night. Both Cheryl & George are talkers & they have some great iron range stories. I laughed so hard. It was fun.

We took an alternate route back home. I'm planning the motorcycle route to Rochester for my WOW group for the last weekend in September. I'm glad we did that because some of the roads I THOUGHT were good were crap... so putting that all together...

Back to the grind soon .........

Flash.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.