Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some of you

say that my blog sometimes make you laugh or giggle, chuckle or smile. I like that. I take it as quite a complement because #1) When I post, my intention is not to make you laugh or giggle, chuckle or smile and so it is a nice surprise & kind of flattering that I could have such an effect & #2) I like thinking about making the few of you read this happy for a moment.

Where is this going? Well, Pioneer Woman & some of her posts have the same effect (ok you english teachers....if I'm using the wrong EFFECT I'm soooooooo sorry! At least I know my too, to & twos and ALSO my their there and they're so there. AND I know the correct time to use a possessive apostrophe except for the darn exceptions. )

anyyyyyyyywhooooooooooooo as I was saying. Pioneers Woman makes me laugh. This particular post that I just read made me laugh out loud several times so I thought I would share. Go here.

I hope that you laugh too!

F

1 comment:

Marohl's said...

You always make me smile, laugh, and chuckle. Not to mention you make me blush cause you are sooooooooo HOT!

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.